Award winning ceramic outdoor water sculpture, Pollen Hotspot was hand-built and sculpted in a cranked paper clay body and high fired in an electric kiln. It is inspired by micoscopic pollen grains and has appeared at numerous of exhibitions throughout Ireland.
- Vanishing Art 2013 at Carton House, Co. Kildare.
- Outside: Insight, Sculpture in the Gardens 2012, at Brigit’s Garden, Roscahill, Co. Galway.
- Art in Action 2012 at Farmleigh House, Dublin.
- Design & Crafts Council of Ireland Show Garden at Bloom 2011, in the Phoenix Park, Dublin.
- Nexus (2010) at The Bluewall Gallery, Cavan.
- National Craft Gallery Garden at Bloom 2009 at the Phoenix Park, Dublin and Castle Yard, Kilkenny.
- Ceramics 2009, Ardgillan Castle, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin.
- Claremorris Open 2008, Pollen Hotspot, Claremorris, Co. Mayo.
- Outside: Insight, Sculpture in the Gardens 2008, at Brigit’s Garden, Roscahill, Co. Galway (Public Award).
- Sculpture in Context 2006 at The National Botanic Garden, Dublin.
Dimensions: original 17 piece sculpture 1.5m x 1.5m. Individual pollen spheres available in various diameters from 15-35cm.
Price: original 17 piece sculpture €4,500. Individual pollen spheres available – €150-€695 depending on size.
Limited number of pieces available for sale.